I googled ‘knockoff mcdonalds’ and was not disappointed
Reblog if you’re actually excited for TMNT 2!
I had a teacher who refused to let any of us say “its okay” because of this exact reason.
This tweet has actually changed the way I accept apologies and its so fucking true!
my teachers always corrected us for that too as well as my parents.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I’d back the hell away from her when she’s angry too
Mario Kart saves lives. And parents say games are bad for you.
What the hell did I just watch?
It’s me pretending to be a video game character what is wrong with you it’s pretty straight-forward
Wow this is really accurate right down to the breathing.
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
reminder that since ursula is a straight-up shapeshifter, it follows that, if her accustomed form is pear-shaped and visibly aged, it’s because that’s how she likes it
Ursula’s design is based on Divine. In a story about voices, she’s quite literally an echo of one that once yelled “I’m so fucking beautiful I can’t stand it myself”. Ursula is exactly who she wants to be.